Small enough to Listen … Big enough to Deliver
Our Support Services target specific projects of our clients on and off site, including remote areas.
ICS GROUP Support Services assist the development of large and small, international and local clientele’s projects and camps, operating in remote or inner sites, war zones and developing countries. We offer bespoke solutions for our clients working with them from the initial concept of design to managing the entire manufacturing, delivery and installation processes, including land, sea and air freight.
We have many areas of expertise that can contribute to the success of your projects. We offer a personalized service, developing open and mutually beneficial relationship with you. Having a reputation for delivering on-time and providing customers with solutions, qualitative and quantitative problem solving and decision making, we delivers benefits to your operations and projects around the world.
The core of our services includes:
- Management Services (site development, logistics, catering, sanitation, maintenance)
- Design and build (Offices/Site offices, Accommodation/Site accommodation, Lodging/Site lodging, Communal Facilities, Ablution facilities/Site ablution facilities, Recreation/Site recreation, Gymnasiums, Catering/Site catering facilities, Medical units, Storage facilities, Mixed use spaces, etc.)
- Turnkey Solutions (Pre-Fabricated and ISO converted units)
- Purchase and Rental/Lease systems
- Pop-Up Containers for branding, events and mobile business setups (COMING SOON!)
Our motto is “Small enough to Listen, Big enough to Deliver” and we’re driven by this philosophy.